RBSK has a full fledged library. The library is aimed at building a quiet and tranquil place where children come to satiate their quest for knowledge. The library is a store house of Encyclopedias, Illustrated dictionaries, Popular science, Tell Me Why series and Book Knowledge series.
The Library is well stocked with classic, modern and contemporary work of literature in both Hindi and English. There is a collection of up-to-date books in career counselling, personality development, etc.
The Library also has a collection of CDs of Encyclopedias, environment awareness topics, stories and inventions and discoveries. Journals and magazines are also subscribed in large numbers to help the students up date their awareness regarding happenings around the world of science, sports, environment and new avenues and openings in different careers.
WELL STOCKED LIBRARY IS OPEN TO ALL THE STUDENTS OF RBSK ON ROLL. STUDENTS ARE EXPECTED TO OBSERVE FOLLOWING RULES:
- Library card is non transferable and its safe keeping is student’s responsibility.If card is lost, fresh card will be prepared on request of the parent on a payment of Rs. 100/-
- Books are issued for two weeks only. If a student fails to return the book within stipulated time, a moratorium of one month will be imposed on borrowing and fine of Rs. 5/- per day will be charged.
- The student must not re-let the book to someone else.
- Returned book will not be re-issued immediately.
- Borrower shall be held responsible for any damage or mutilation noticed at the time of return.
- In case of loss of the book, double the cost of the book will be recovered.
- Only one book will be issued at one time.
- Complete silence must be observed while in the library